DVC Website Down?

irazabul

Mouseketeer
Is anyone having issues logging on?

I see this message. When it does work, Norton says it is an unsafe website and I have to bypass Norton.

This page isn’t working
disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 502

Nevermind. I cleared my cache and it is working now. Weird stuff has been happening with my computer lately. Make me paranoid.

Lately, I get that message every single time I try to sign out of the Member Website when I use my tablet (Chrome browser). It doesn't happen when I use my laptop (also with Chrome). No idea why.

Lately, I get that message every single time I try to sign out of the Member Website when I use my tablet (Chrome browser). It doesn't happen when I use my laptop (also with Chrome). No idea why.
I have the same problem on my PC with Chrome. I have to close all open browsers and start with a fresh browser to clear the issue. Edge doesn't have that issue but I just keep forgetting and using Chrome.

I get this using Chrome, so now I only use Duck Duck Go and I never have a problem.

Ok, so this problem has now come back. When this first started happening, after I cleared cookies it would work. Now, I clear all cookies and browser history and I still get the message below. All other websites I go to work except DVC. I tried restarting computer too with no luck.

This site can’t be reached
dvc.disney.go.com took too long to respond.

Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Plus, after I clear my cache, I have to sign back in to all my other websites, including Disboards, every time. 😖

Thanks, I tried that already and still get the error. Will try again later.
That error is saying the page isn't reachable, not that you have an invalid session cookie. Make sure you go to dvcmember.com and not some other URL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!