• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Villa feels like the resort

Jamba AKV is the most "resort feel". I've stayed there before it (or I) were DVC, and again after we joined DVC. For me there was virtually no difference in feel. I think you get more of the "specific to DVC" feel at Kidani.

We prefer the lobby at Kidani much more than Jambo. Jambo is way too big, too much noise and Kidani is just right. A boutique hotel feel to it.

We own at Beach Club and Animal Kingdom and I think we may have chosen these resorts because we like feeling like we are part of the main resort. Beach Club was our first home and we have many stays there. We absolutely feel like we are part of the main resort when we are there. And at AKV Jambo, the DVC rooms are part of the main building. Kidani Village villas are not and they aren't as appealing to me for this reason. However, many people love Kidani. I guess you will have to try them out yourself to see how you feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter