DVC Tracker by Caskbill

I see, I wish I knew who she sold them to, while DH thinks he can come up with something, he would much rather just pay for a more feature rich program, which it sounds like this was.
Are you using it now? You can still install and run it, it's just point charts aren't updated since 2015, but you can still manually enter your points used.

As a side note, Bill also wrote a program that we used to approve threads on the Rent/Trade Board years ago. But because of changes to IE and our board posting rules, we have to process manually now. I had the pleasure of meeting with Bill, WebmasterDoc and fellow mod JimC at EPCOT many years ago.

This post sure is a blast from the past! I LOVED this program your dad wrote and lost in in the transfer to new computers along the years.
Hello Tom, I am caskbill daughter. Thank you for the kind words and still honoring his work on the program. Its nice to see people are still able to use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter