DVC Tour FastPass Restrictions

I appreciate the warning and we are trying to temper our expectations incase they do change their mind.
Thanks
Mike

When checking over the "my itinerary" section in My Disney Experience for my upcoming trip, I noticed something on my check-in day.....something about getting 3 fast passes for doing the DVC tour....I dug a little deeper into the blurb:

• Disney FastPass+ selections must be reserved and used within 4 (four) days of activation.
  • Disney FastPass+ service given as part of this offer is not usable at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan's Flight, Frozen Ever After, Rivers of Light, Avatar Flight of Passage, Na'vi River Journey, Character greeting experiences, parade viewings or fireworks viewings.
  • Offer is not available to current Members.
Those are the written rules, but rules are broken all the time. I would not do a "formal" tour anyway, no need to. However, I did do the DVC member tour at Copper Creek Villas and Cabins (it is done daily, I forget what time). Really beautiful rooms and the cabins are just wonderful. And so peaceful. I think they really did a great job here....although I was not very happy during the process....it seemed like they were going to remove every tree. But the results are nice.

Does "character greeting experiences" include Enchanted Tales with Belle?

Hi there - I am also interested in knowing if everybody needs to be present to get the fastpasses? 4 of the 6 of us will be there for the tour, but the 2 college girls don't arrive till later. I have a split reservation at Pop (no girls) and Aoa (all 6 of us) ...

I wonder how I find out who my guide is?

HI! Just curious to know if anyone knows if DVC is still doing incentives to go on the tour? We'll be there in 3 weeks and I'm just wondering:

1. If they are still offering incentives.
2. The best way to schedule a tour (we are staying off property)
3. How far in advance should I schedule (we're going in 3 weeks)
4. If they'll let me know up front what incentives we'll get or if it's something I'll need to ask about prior and negotiate.

Thanks for any details!

HI! Just curious to know if anyone knows if DVC is still doing incentives to go on the tour? We'll be there in 3 weeks and I'm just wondering:

1. If they are still offering incentives.
2. The best way to schedule a tour (we are staying off property)
3. How far in advance should I schedule (we're going in 3 weeks)
4. If they'll let me know up front what incentives we'll get or if it's something I'll need to ask about prior and negotiate.

Thanks for any details!
Current Pricing & Incentives (as of 5/31/2018) can be found here: https://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-program/financial/pricing-a-promotions

DVC does not negotiate on pricing or incentives.

You can either call or stop at any DVC kiosk at WDW to schedule a tour.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/preview-centers-florida/

Current Pricing & Incentives (as of 5/31/2018) can be found here: https://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-program/financial/pricing-a-promotions

DVC does not negotiate on pricing or incentives.

You can either call or stop at any DVC kiosk at WDW to schedule a tour.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/preview-centers-florida/

Thanks so much, Michael! I checked out the first link and don't quite see where it mentions any incentives (like FPs, Gift cards, etc.) Maybe I'm missing it on there OR they don't offer any anymore?

Just checking in to see if there are any updates on this? How do they give the FP? paper or electronic? Would they let me use them for a future trip or is the 4 day rule still accurate?

Just checking in to see if there are any updates on this? How do they give the FP? paper or electronic? Would they let me use them for a future trip or is the 4 day rule still accurate?

Electric and pretty sure the 4 day rule is still in place.

Hi there - I am also interested in knowing if everybody needs to be present to get the fastpasses? 4 of the 6 of us will be there for the tour, but the 2 college girls don't arrive till later. I have a split reservation at Pop (no girls) and Aoa (all 6 of us) ...

I wonder how I find out who my guide is?

It's been a few years since I did one, but I went by myself and they issued the 3 fast passes for my entire party.

Your guide is at the bottom of a lot of the promo emails. Or I'm sure member services could tell you who he or she is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!