DVC tour during trip

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
We will be at WDW in a few weeks and are very interested in doing the DVC tour to possibly purchase. I have done a lot of online research, but want to see the VGF units and talk to a guide in person before deciding for sure. How do I set up a tour during our rest day? Will they pick us up at the hotel that morning or will we need to take a MK bus and then go to GF? Are there any extra current incentives for taking a tour and purchasing? I know at one point we were offered a gift card to tour, but we had dining that conflicted so we declined. Thank you!

We just walked up to the desk outside of the Grand Floridian Cafe and they showed us the new studios in approx. 30 minutes wait time. You can call to book as well and they will set something up. It's pretty flexible and easygoing.

We will be at WDW in a few weeks and are very interested in doing the DVC tour to possibly purchase. I have done a lot of online research, but want to see the VGF units and talk to a guide in person before deciding for sure. How do I set up a tour during our rest day? Will they pick us up at the hotel that morning or will we need to take a MK bus and then go to GF? Are there any extra current incentives for taking a tour and purchasing? I know at one point we were offered a gift card to tour, but we had dining that conflicted so we declined. Thank you!
Visited 4 DVC Resorts in May, we just walked up to the Kiosks and they were open to showing whatever we wanted to see - no prior appointments needed.

Don't take a bus! Let them drive you there. Before we bought Riviera, we had them pick us up after our lunch at Steakhouse 71 and they dropped us off at the resort we were staying at (Saratoga Springs). You'd probably need to schedule that, but that could easily be done at any of the DVC kiosks either in the parks or any of the resorts that have those kiosks. When we toured the new VGF studios back in April, they gave us buttons.

We were just at Disney 2 weeks ago staying at animal kingdom. We went to the dvc desk at animal kingdom set up a tour for grand Floridian the next day. The picked us up in the van drove us to grand Floridian, then after our tour drove us and drop us off right at the entrance to Epcot because we had a reservation for Le celliur steak house. after dinner we took the skyliner to riviera to tour it and they had a van take us back to animal kingdom. I would highly recommend using the van transport. They will go out of their way to accommodate and spoil you for the tour.

We were just at Disney 2 weeks ago staying at animal kingdom. We went to the dvc desk at animal kingdom set up a tour for grand Floridian the next day. The picked us up in the van drove us to grand Floridian, then after our tour drove us and drop us off right at the entrance to Epcot because we had a reservation for Le celliur steak house. after dinner we took the skyliner to riviera to tour it and they had a van take us back to animal kingdom. I would highly recommend using the van transport. They will go out of their way to accommodate and spoil you for the tour.

This is very helpful! Thank you!

Don't take a bus! Let them drive you there. Before we bought Riviera, we had them pick us up after our lunch at Steakhouse 71 and they dropped us off at the resort we were staying at (Saratoga Springs). You'd probably need to schedule that, but that could easily be done at any of the DVC kiosks either in the parks or any of the resorts that have those kiosks. When we toured the new VGF studios back in April, they gave us buttons.
Buttons ??
You got Buttons!? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter