DVC Tour at DL

dent373355

Earning My Ears
We are headed to DL and wanted to take the DVC tour to check out the possibility of buying one and get the giftcard I have heard about. :teeth:

Where in DL is the DVC office. Is it in downtown Disney? I am going with a friend and we were both considering doing it. How long does it last. I'm happy to use anyone as a referral if you get something for a referral??

Dent

You can go to any of the DVC kiosks that are out and about, they can arrange transportation to the DVC offices for you. The office is located by the DLH, the kiosks are very easy to spot. They have a demo room set up now that you can tour. It wasn't ready when we bought. We are planning to check it out when we are there in May since we bought site unseen and aren't going to WDW until Oct 07. :thumbsup2

dent373355 said:
We are headed to DL and wanted to take the DVC tour to check out the possibility of buying one and get the giftcard I have heard about. :teeth:

Where in DL is the DVC office. Is it in downtown Disney? I am going with a friend and we were both considering doing it. How long does it last. I'm happy to use anyone as a referral if you get something for a referral??

Dent

If you need a referral, you are both welcome to use me.

Beverly Tregoning
Springfield, IL

dent373355 said:

Dent

If you're looking for a referral, I think you need one from someone who has a DL DVC guide. I don't get anything for referring because I'm in WA state, but I'd highly recommend using Nelida Mora as your guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter