DVC - .SVG files for Cricut cutter

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by NandP, Jul 5, 2018.

1. NandP

NandP Nick D DIS Veteran DVC-BCV

Anyone have a DVC logo in .svg format that will work in CRICUT Maker app? or any resource for Disney type fun stuff to cut vinyl ?

2. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

You might take a look at posting this also on the creative forums here. I don't think they are visited too much anymore, but maybe give it a shot. The community board here where you already posted is probably your best bet, with more traffic here, but additional exposure can't hurt.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/the-creative-community.40/

NandP likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. cvjw

cvjw DIS Veteran

We buy all our Disney svg files on Etsy. If it isn’t available there, my sister uses the trace feature on her silhouette machine and we create what we want!

She has also joined some silhouette Facebook groups that share svg files for free!

5. Imzadi

Imzadi ♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!

There is an online web page that has a free app that is able to turn any image into an SVG format file for free. I forget what the web page is called. It's probably Googleable. Most of the online scrapbook groups talk about it all the time. There might even be some YouTube tutorials showing how to use it.

6. NandP

NandP Nick D DIS Veteran DVC-BCV

The Svg for CUT ends up a; blotchy

7. verleniahall

verleniahall DIS Veteran

search facebook - i am in tons of geoups for svg and studio files for my ceicut

8. LYSE

LYSE DIS Veteran