DVC slap bracelets

It would have been nice if they were capable of doing all the things magic bands do...

Sigh. I’d rather have a slider. But we don’t expect to visit until early 2024, so who knows what they’ll have for us then!

Sigh. I’d rather have a slider. But we don’t expect to visit until early 2024, so who knows what they’ll have for us then!
I’m afraid they’re being rather strict with the 2 per membership restriction right now. They wouldn’t budge at all yesterday. Otherwise I’d pick up a slider for you today.

I’m afraid they’re being rather strict with the 2 per membership restriction right now. They wouldn’t budge at all yesterday. Otherwise I’d pick up a slider for you today.
Oh thank you! That’s so sweet! And it’s ok - I’ll just keep my old original DVC slider on my watchband with my MB2 puck slider.

While it's nice to get any free gift-a plastic slap bracelet-Really? Somehow I'd rather get nothing than something so cheap. But I keep telling myself "Be grateful you're getting anything"

As a grown woman who is about to turn 40, this seems like a cheap gift. But the 90s kid inside of me REALLY wants one. Think they will still have some by the winter? 🫤

As a grown woman who is about to turn 40, this seems like a cheap gift. But the 90s kid inside of me REALLY wants one. Think they will still have some by the winter? 🫤
I remember when they were all the craze in the early 90s and then they were deemed dangerous/banned, which of course made me want one more lol. They must be coming back though. My toddler got one in a goodie bag from her classmate's birthday and I saw a WDW one being sold in the Creations shop.

I remember when they were all the craze in the early 90s and then they were deemed dangerous/banned, which of course made me want one more lol. They must be coming back though. My toddler got one in a goodie bag from her classmate's birthday and I saw a WDW one being sold in the Creations shop.
Yeah I've been seeing them in shops at WDW for at least a couple of years. Got a couple for my granddaughter, she loves them. I kinda wanted one of the sliders but no way I'm wearing a slap bracelet lol.

facebook twitter