DVC Rental Market Dried Up?

With only one exception, I have rented my unused points on the rent/trade board. I have had 100% success getting them rented at a fair price. This past spring, I rented my points through David's fairly quickly, then the pandemic hit, WDW closed, and I had to re-rent the points, again through David's.

Hi,

I signed up with one of the popular rental brokers. In the past, I would be able to rent out my points fairly quickly, but it has been over 2 months since signing up and no requests whatsoever. Has the market dried up, or is there something going on? I know that one of the brokers had to deal with a lot of re-booking due to the pandemic - maybe that has impacted things?
I think fewer people are going through brokers and are finding ways to handle it themselves through things like social media, the rent/trade board on here, etc. The safest in my opinion is transferring points, but there are ways to protect yourself as well as the renter. I have a friend that has had no trouble renting her points that she has been unable to use since she owns a Grand Californian and it still hasn't opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter