• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Purchase - Pending Reservation not Disclosed

OMG!!! I’ve got a feeling this is the contract I have in ROFR, same broker site, same points, same resort.
Also, when I first enquired they said it had gone but then came back with an update that purchase fell through and it was now available again.
I don’t know what happened as @SmallWorldGal seems to be offline for a while now.

I’m going to sound out broker for more information.

A bit concerned now.

Last edited:
OMG!!! I’ve got a feeling this is the contract I have in ROFR, same broker site, same points, same resort.
Also, when I first enquired they said it had gone but then came back with an update that purchase fell through and it was now available again.
I don’t know what happened as @SmallWorldGal seems to be offline for a while now.

I’m going to sound out broker for more information.

A bit concerned now.
Just had a nice chat with @SmallWorldGal and yes this is the same contract but also put my mind at ease a bit as they got a full refund and the issue with the points looks to be resolved.
Hopefully no more nasty surprises on this one and it has already passed ROFR once which is good to know, although everything was passing in March.

Just had a nice chat with @SmallWorldGal and yes this is the same contract but also put my mind at ease a bit as they got a full refund and the issue with the points looks to be resolved.
Hopefully no more nasty surprises on this one and it has already passed ROFR once which is good to know, although everything was passing in March.
Wild! It truly is a small world 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter