DVC preview for Tiana's Bayou

i could not register because my DVC points stay is not until December. It looks like you have to have a reservation during these dates.

Unfortunately, our records do not indicate a Resort Reservation tied to your Membership ID during this event. Please contact Member Services at (800) 800-9800 if you feel there is a problem.​

If you think you have entered your Member number incorrectly and would like to try again, click the link below.​

Maybe I can plead my case with the cast member that day. Unlikely.
Are you booked in a DVC room on June 12 or June 19 using DVC points?! And you are blue card and booked your DVC room on or before May 12th?

If so, I would definitely plead... and beg.... and possibly grovel.... cuz you never know they might be able to make you some magic...

i could not register because my DVC points stay is not until December. It looks like you have to have a reservation during these dates.
Yes, you had to have a confirmed reservation for the date of the event and it had to be made by 5/12.

Are you there that day using DVC points?! And you are blue card and booked on or before May 12th? If so, I would definitely plead... and beg.... and possibly grovel.... cuz you never know they might be able to make you some magic...
Nope, i am there that day using cash stay. My DVC points stay is not until December. I was just hoping that they required 'any' points reservation and not a points reservation during those dates. I had a feeling, though, that this would be the case.

Do all of you have a points reservation for those dates?
Yes...I booked ours last July and it is for 6/8-6/13. I believe the email stated you had to have a reservation booked with your points by 5/12 in order to qualify for the preview.

I hope everyone got in who wanted to! The current message says that previews are sold out as of 10:51am EST. My guess is that about 20000 spots were made available between the two dates.

Line paused at 10:44
Meaning that it has filled up? I likewise hope everyone who wanted to get in also got a spot.

I was a little worried that there are so many AP dates and only 2 half days for DVC, with only a few slotted hours each day.

Last edited:

facebook twitter