DVC points for rent: SS 245 points use by Mar $17/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineeBaby

DIS Veteran
I have 245 points available for rent for reservations through March 2022. Please pm me with reservation requests. We have been DVC members for 15 years and references are available.

We are military overseas so our time zone is quite different! I will respond ASAP but it might be delayed a few hours because of the time zone difference.

Are you willing/able to transfer points. We are looking for between 50-100
these points can’t be transferred because they are banked from last year. I have another thread pending where I am transferring 300 points if you are interested in that. It would be for all 300 points.

Looking for possible resorts Oct 8 - Oct 10. Want to know what resorts are available. Would be looking for Saratoga, Animal Kingdom, Poly, Grand Floridian.

Hello! I am looking for two savannah view studios at AKL for January 29th-February 3rd, 2022. If you still have points available, please let me know about resort availability for that time!

Hello! I am looking for two savannah view studios at AKL for January 29th-February 3rd, 2022. If you still have points available, please let me know about resort availability for that time!
I am not able to book quite that far out yet. Right now the latest I can do is Jan 19th for anything that isn’t Saratoga Springs.

Can you check any studios either July 2nd to the 5th or the 3rd to the 5th please?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter