DVC points for rent 12.25 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Fernandez

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, it's that time of the year again. I will not be able to use all my points this upcoming use year (September 1) and I will be renting out between 300 to 400 points.
My home resort is Saratoga Springs.
I can not book anything till September 1, 2017. This post is just a prelude to letting folks know. I booked six different vacations via this board last year for some great folks. Once again I can't book still September 1, but if you are interested drop me message.

Hello everyone, it's that time of the year again. I will not be able to use all my points this upcoming use year (September 1) and I will be renting out between 300 to 400 points.
I can not book anything till September 1, 2017. This post is just a prelude to letting folks know. I booked six different vacations via this board last year for some great folks. Once again I can't book still September 1, but if you are interested drop me message.

Are you willing to transfer.

Im looking for a studio Jan 30, 2018- Feb 5,2018. My First Choice is Beach Club, Second Boulder Ridge, third Boardwalk, 4th OKW. 2 adults

I'm looking for a studio 9/23-9/24/17 prefer BWV, but looking to see what is available.

I posted on your thread, Im not sure if you seen it.

We are looking for two studios - February 21st through February 24th, 2018.

1. First choice - Boardwalk
2. Second Choice - Animal Kingdom
3. Third Choice - Saratoga

Two Adults in one studio
Two Adults and one child in the other.

Thank you for checking.

I would like to book a studio for April 20 - 23. Boardwalk is the first choice or Beach Club Villas. I you could help, it would be greatly appreciated. You can email me at jjeanm@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

Hi,
Do you have any availability for a deluxe studio at any of the resorts for the dates of September 5-11? We can be flexible on the dates and are willing to split up the dates between different resorts.

Hey there. Seeking a studio for 10/17-10/20/17 for two adults. Resort flexible. Thank you!

Good morning,
Am looking for a one bed room for a week in December at either BCV or BWV, depending on availability. Can you help?
thank you,
Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter