DVC Online Tour---$40 gift card?

laughinplace2

Mouseketeer
I got something in the mail saying that if I take an online tour of Disney vacation club, I receive a 40 dollar gift card. Has anyone ever done this? I would love that extra gift card to take on my upcoming cruise---however, I really have no interest in (and can not afford) the Disney vacation club. Will this be a one time thing or will they continue to hound me once I take this online tour?
Thanks!!!

I've done it and gotten a $40 Disney gift card. Saving it for our next vacation there! I got mine a while back (say 4-6 months ago) and the g.c. arrived shortly after. If it's actually FROM Disney (not some other generic company) I would tend to believe it's legit.

Someone else posted earlier this week that they had done this and received the giftcard.

it looks like everyone got one. i will be doing it when i find the time and stashing the card. i am thinking of going to WDW again next fall, anyone know the expiration date on those cards?

I also got one of those invites too :woohoo: In one place it talks about doing it on-line and in another it talks about a phone call :rolleyes1 Does anyone know which one it is :confused3

We did this in October for a $25 gift card, and just did it again for the $40 gift card. We got offers in the mail for both. We called and the phone tour only took 10 minutes, then they sent some information on resorts and pricing. Less than a week later we got the gift card from FedEx, someone had to sign for it or they could deliver it to a local Fed Ex store for us to pick it up there. This time they already had our info in the system so they actually skipped the tour and just sent the gift card. We told the reps we have no interest in buying into DVC and are interested in just the gift card and they are happy to send it out. The reps do not pressure you at all, we did get a follow up call from the rep making sure we got the materials and the gift card, but haven't heard from her since.

I got the postcard in the mail and did this yesterday morning. It is an offer for Disney Visa cardholders and I was asked to provide a few digits of the card to prove that I had one.

The process was really easy. I called and talked to a representitive for maybe 10-15 mins and she sent me a link to the online tour materials. They are also going to be sending the promotional video in the mail.

The person I talked to on the phone was very nice and not at all pushy. There was no "hard sell" at all.

I got the postcard in the mail and did this yesterday morning. It is an offer for Disney Visa cardholders and I was asked to provide a few digits of the card to prove that I had one.

The process was really easy. I called and talked to a representitive for maybe 10-15 mins and she sent me a link to the online tour materials. They are also going to be sending the promotional video in the mail.

The person I talked to on the phone was very nice and not at all pushy. There was no "hard sell" at all.

Darn. I don't have the visa...oh well....

Btw, LOVE your cakes!

i am a disney visa card holder. Is there any path I can take to get this offer as well?

I got the offer this week in the mail. I just got done with the call. Does anyone know if you can only recieve one per address? Because I have a card too and this was under DH name.

I got the offer this week in the mail. I just got done with the call. Does anyone know if you can only recieve one per address? Because I have a card too and this was under DH name.

I am curious if anyone has been able to do this as well

Yeah it says only one gift card per household. Looks like this is an easy 40 dollars so I'm going to sign up for it ASAP! Thanks everyone for your help :)

So I did this the other day, and I already got a huge information packet in the mail. However, I did not get my $40 gift card! Does anyone know if this comes separately, or do I need to call them?

I just did it too so that is another $40 for Disney :dance3: The gift card does come separately from the information :yay: I am hoping that my daughter can do it too (she has her own card) but it says one per household :rolleyes1

Just in case anyone else was wondering, I contacted DVC and the gift card does arrive separately. Guess I forgot to read that part: oops!

(Now, let's hope my gift card comes before my wedding/honeymoon in 30 days!)

Easiest $40 I ever made. :lmao:
I received the postcard yesterday and just called.
The people were very nice and the Guide did not pressure me at all.
He went though a few questions, then a couple of selling points and asked if I had questions. As soon as I told him that I was losing my job end of January, (true). He said just let us know if we are ever interested.
:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter