DVC Mike Live from BWV Mar 5-13

Well, darn! We are going this May/June with the whole family (14 of us:scared1:) and again in October for my birthday, so I had decided to go to HHI in April, but NOW I want to go to the Flower Festival. It looks amazing, and I have never seen it. Thanks so much Mike for including us in your trips! I guess HHI can wait till 2012!

I wish you would post to the last one the link to the new one... Then i would be in from the beginning. otherwise it's just the luck of the draw that I stray from my user CP to see if there are any new threads that I should look for. Normally I don't go beyond my CP.

Thanks for all your great pictures. I will make a point while I am at Destination-D to look for your VGC posts!

Mike,

A technical question. How are you inserting your pictures into your messages from Flickr? I need help!!

Mike,

A technical question. How are you inserting your pictures into your messages from Flickr? I need help!!

When viewing one of your photos in your Flickr Photostream, click on the "Share This" button. Choose the "Grab the HTML/BBCode" option. Select the size you want, as well as the BBCode button, then copy the displayed code shown in the window (for Windows users, right-click on the text and select Copy).

Then simply paste that code into a post. When you Preview the post or submit it, your photo will appear.

Below is a link to my prior trip report:

DVC Mike Live from BLT (Dec 4-12, 2010)

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter