DVC Members Only Dessert Cruise

Groot

I am Groot
We just booked the DVC Members only Dessert Cruise. My question is, is the boat that they use scooter-friendly? Or would I have to get out of the scooter to get on the boat? Another question is, is there any seats on the boat too?

Even if the boat isn't ECV friendly (and it should be, they've got to be allowing for more than ten people), yes there should be seats. It has to be bigger than the fireworks cruise boats.

No, idk what boat they’re using. All I know is that it’s leaving from the Contemporary.

*IF* they are leaving from CR, and *if* they are using the same boats that are used for the "Pirates & Pals" dessert party, those are indeed ECV accessible (not sure if I would say "friendly"...) and you can park at the back of the boat. There is not a lot of room to make a u-turn, so be prepared to use reverse when backing off the boat. You can sit on the ECV back there, or if you can transfer (there is a small step down) to the benches, you will be able to see the fireworks better.

Did you let them know, when you booked, that you use a mobility device? I don't know how the DVC parties work, but when I call to book a "regular" Disney Dessert Party/Cruise like that, I always let them know that I will be using a mobility device, in case it matters.

You might want to email them and let them know you will be using and ECV and ask about accessibility

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!