Updated:
Itineraries are out.
Now waiting for prices..
Who is planning to go?
Double dip?

Last edited:
No, and I was just wondering myself! :boat:

Are you going on this years?

I was looking and the 2023 one was announced end of April so around then would be my guess. I hope I am able to secure a cabin.
Where do I look for it when it is announced? In the DVC Vacation Club info? On the Cruise's webpage? I'd love to see if we could do a cruise in 2024.

I'd expect an announcement fairly soon unless the member's cruise is going to be later in 2024, because these Summer 2024 cruises will be available to book in a few days.

There was just an announcement via email!! How do these cruises usually work - do all guests need to be booked on points? Both itineraries sound good!

I hope the DVC Member Cruise goes to the new Private Island.

It does! Just received an email 🥳

Edited to add - the one that goes to the Lighthouse says it won’t have the DVC extras? I’m a bit confused with the differences.

Last edited:
There was just an announcement via email!! How do these cruises usually work - do all guests need to be booked on points? Both itineraries sound good!
The Member Cruise on the Dream out of Barcelona will likely allow you to pay all cash.
The Member Charter on the Magic out of Fort Lauderdale will likely require at least one passenger paid using points.

Could you pls share the mail? Haven’t received..
Is it the DVC member cruise?

DISNEY VACATION CLUB® MEMBER CRUISE IN EUROPE!​
Ahoy, Members! We’re excited to announce our 2024 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise! Depart from Barcelona on a 7-night Mediterranean cruise sailing to exquisite cities across France and Italy. Throughout the cruise, you’ll enjoy exclusive in-room gifts, made‑for‑Members entertainment, special Character Greetings, and more. Join your fellow Members for the ultimate Member event!​
2024 Member Cruise Itinerary
Disney Dream
May 18: Barcelona, Spain
May 19: At Sea
May 20: Naples (Pompeii), Italy
May 21: Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
May 22: Livorno (Florence, Pisa), Italy
May 23: Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Nice), France
May 24: At Sea
May 25: Barcelona, Spain

SAIL ON THE MEMBER-EXCLUSIVEVOYAGE* TO LIGHTHOUSE POINT!​
Be among the first to experience Lighthouse Point, Disney’s second island destination. Escape to this tropical retreat that immerses you in the rich culture, beauty, and history of the Bahamas, and features signature offerings from Disney Cruise Line, including family beaches, a kids’ club, and an adult-exclusive beach.​
2024 Member-Exclusive Voyage Itinerary
Disney Magic
June 14: Fort Lauderdale, FL
June 15: Lighthouse Point
June 16: Disney Castaway Cay
June 17: Lighthouse Point
June 18: At Sea
June 19: Fort Lauderdale, FL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter