Duplicate subscription emails?

psac

DIS Veteran
I don't know if this is the proper forum, but I've been getting duplicate daily subscription emails for a few months now. (One about 7pm ET and another about 1AM ET.) Do other people have the same issue? Is this a known problem? Any ETA for fixing? Thanks!!

I have the same issue as well, with pretty much duplicate messages in the morning and evening (presently at 1 AM and 7 PM ET as mentioned in the first post), though the messages (even within one subscription) are not actually identical. Going through my email history, it appears I began getting the extra messages in the evening (before then they always only arrived at 1 AM ET) on 10/9/2012.

Not too big a deal, but it would be nice to not be getting 'near'-duplicate messages twice a day.

If it's any help to the admins who might ever look at the issue, I save pretty much all of my email, so I have all the countless duplicate messages, if they may be of any use to anyone.

Thanks,
McCoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter