Dumb Question about Passes

mello

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to figure out the best use of MYW passes. Are the Magic Plus Pack Options to be counted as additional to the Base Ticket days, or must they be used within the same amount of days?

In other words, if we buy 10-Day Premium Passes, (which expire 14 days after first use) and stay at the World for 14 days, can we park hop for 10 days and go to water parks and Disney Quest using our 5 option visits on the other 4 days?

Or, must we do everything, parks and options, on just 10 different days?

Does that make any sense?

: ) melinda

The 10 day passes with the plusses can be used in any combination for 14 days. After that time, they expire.

So, you could do your park days over the first ten days, then your five plusses for the next four days. Or, you could do three park days, then an "extra" day, then another few park days, etc. Or, you could go to the waterparks in the AM. and hit the regular parks in the PM, and take a day here and there to do nothing but laze around the resort. The possibilities are endless, as long as you do everything within the 14 days alotted.

Yes you can plan to do something on each of 14 consecutive days with your 10 day pass with plus pack (5 plus visits). (Up to 15 not necessarily consecutive days if you added non-expiration.)

Magic Kingdom in the morning, Blizzard Beach in the afternoon -- consumes one park day and one plus visit on that day.

Blizzard Beach in the morning, Disney Quest in the afternoon, no other parks visited -- consumes zero park days and two plus visits.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

I wasn't sure if I was making any sense or not lol. Thank you, that is what I was hoping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter