• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dumb Epcot Question

Zhoen

FairieVillainMother
Ok, this is going to seem like a really silly question, but I'm reading that Les Halles is open for breakfast, but World Showcase doesn't open until 11... I get that none of the attractions will be open, but can we just walk over from Future World through Canada and England? Is there going to be a CM on the walkway we have to give the magic "we want quiche" password or do we just wander over?

It will be EMH (Futureworld opening at 8) the day we are going, and we might just be done and hungry before 11 rolls around, so I wanted to figure out how this works.

Oh, and an even more dumb (unless you don't know the answer-which I don't and want to know- which I do...) Is the quiche served off a warming tray, or is it cold and you have the option of having it heated? I ask because among the various picky people of all ages I'll be travelling with, they like it both ways.

Thanks!

1. Frozen Ever After and the Elsa-Anna M&G open at park open as well.

2. There are ropes to the "no fly" zones in WS before they open.

Not dumb questions at all! We were curious of how it worked before our last trip as well!

Not silly questions.

The walkway through Canada and The UK is always open at park opening to accomodate the guests entering through the International Gateway.
A CM is usually stationed on the bridge to France to verify that people are going there for breakfast. If you arrive before 9, you will have to wait until 9 before being allowed to cross the bridge.
Once across the bridge, you'll probably see another CM to make sure people don't go to Morocco.
As for the quiche, all food is on a tray and is heated in a warming oven before serving. The guests do have the option of skipping the warming oven and receiving the food at room temperature.

The walkway through Canada and The UK is always open at park opening to accomodate the guests entering through the International Gateway.
A CM is usually stationed on the bridge to France to verify that people are going there for breakfast.

Yes, exactly! We stayed at the Beach Club on our last trip so entered through the IG and there was, as stated, a CM standing there and directing traffic. If you were headed to France for breakfast they waved you right through :)

Essentially, everything between France and Norway are blocked off. If you're going to the bakery, you can walk around through Canada and the United Kingdom on your way to France. If you're headed to Frozen Ever After or Akershus, you can walk through Mexico. You cannot go anywhere else in World Showcase until 11 a.m.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter