DTD Restaurants, etc question!

Controversy

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'll be at Disney in the middle of March. My question is: is everything in Downtown Disney close enough together to take Disney transportation, go to any of the restaurants, shop around, then catch the bus back? I see that Rainforest Cafe (where we want to eat) and Wolfgang Puck (where we want to eat a different night) are in different "sections" (West Side, Marketplace).. can we walk to all of these sections from the bus stop comfortably?

You will be able to walk around Downtown Disney and see whatever you want to see in both sections. I believe there is a bus stop for both sections also, so you can get off the bus at whichever stop is convenient for you. Have fun. We love the DTD area! We ate at both Rainforest Cafe and Wolfgang pucks on our last trip too! :) Dawn

There are two bus stops at Downtown Disney. One is at the marketplace and the other is at west side/ pleasure island. On the marketplace side you have Fulton's Crab House, Portobello Yacht Club, Cap'n Jacks and Rainforest Cafe restaurants. On the west side there are Planet Hollywood, Bongo's, Wolfgang Pucks & House of Blues to choose from. We have eaten at House of Blues, Wolfgang Pucks & Portobello Yacht Club in the past and enjoyed them all. We ate at WGP in Dec. and enjoyed our dinners very much.

YOu can easily walk around the entirty of Down town disney, it is easy to get around in and by the way at the rain forest, save room for the VOLCANO a dessert enough for 4! Have fun! Julie

We eat at RFC every time! If you go, check into their Safari Club, it is well worth it! Be forewarned, their meals are HUGE and easily split by 2 people with large appetites!!! ;) Then, you will have room for dessert at Ghiradelli's! :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter