Driving from Phila to Disney

pmdeve

DIS Veteran
We have been driving to Disney for quite a few years. We typically make one overnight Stop usually in Florence. We would like to take our time and do an additional stop.
Any suggestions for two nights stop along the way?

We did a similar trip last year and very much enjoyed a few hours/overnight in Savannah, GA. If weather is decent, it's a really nice place to walk, with a lot of history. The final drive from Savannah to WDW was less than 5 hours.

I'd second Savannah. Really fun city to explore.

If it's on the way, I third Savannah. I live in Georgia and Savannah is my favorite city in the state. Another cool stop is Jekyll Island.

Hi - we are thinking of driving to Florida (Universal) in June 2023. I have some many questions. It will be my, the husband and my teenage son. What route to take? Should we stay along the way? What attractions are along the way to Florida that we should see? How long should we stay at Universal? What is there to see? We have not been down to Florida in 15 years and know it isnt the same as it used to be. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Is there an app to plan our trip also??
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter