Drive to Boat Dock at SSR Treehouse Villas??

sharadoc

Visit WDW since '86, driving since '94.
Hello. We are staying at SSR in December and want to take the boat to DS. Is there parking near the boat dock so we can drive over there?

Are you staying in a Treehouse Villa or at the main resort?

There is very limited parking at the Treehouse Villas. There is parking available near the boat dock at the main resort.

Hello. We are staying at SSR in December and want to take the boat to DS. Is there parking near the boat dock so we can drive over there?

No, there's no parking for the boat dock at THV. The closest parking to it is meant for the THV's that are close to it.

Thanks. So do you get a bus to the dock or is it central enough to walk?

There is very limited parking at the Treehouse Villas. There is parking available near the boat dock at the main resort.

Main area but I saw the main boat doesn’t go to the shopping side but the villas boat does. We just want to go over to the Christmas store and tree trail so thought maybe we could grab the villas boat.

Main area but I saw the main boat doesn’t go to the shopping side but the villas boat does. We just want to go over to the Christmas store and tree trail so thought maybe we could grab the villas boat.

Thanks. So do you get a bus to the dock or is it central enough to walk?

It's pretty central in the Treehouses. The THV bus stops in 2 spots. The south stop is probably closest the boat. Honestly though while you might possibly save on a little walking you won't save on time. I'd just take the boat over from SSR itself or walk over.

It's pretty central in the Treehouses. The THV bus stops in 2 spots. The south stop is probably closest the boat. Honestly though while you might possibly save on a little walking you won't save on time. I'd just take the boat over from SSR itself or walk over.

Walking is the problem. I use a walker or scooter in the parks so was trying to avoid lots of walking at DS. I get what you're saying. Thanks for the info.

The same boat services both SSR & THV and goes to the Landing.
The boat from OKW also goes to the Landing.
The boat from Port Orleans (Riverside & French Quarter) goes to the Marketplace.

The Disney Springs Water Taxi (Red Route) travels between all 3 DS boat docks.

Not what you asked, but if you rent a scooter you can actually park it underneath the treehouse and plug it into the service outlet near the A/C fan unit. (note I have not asked for permission for doing this). The boats serving THV can take scooters onboard.

Bruce

The boat that goes from THV to DS is the same one that you catch right behind the Turf Club. It's one boat.

The boat that goes from THV to DS is the same one that you catch right behind the Turf Club. It's one boat.
Ok thanks. I can't remember where I saw tbis but I read that was changed recently.

We stayed at THVs over Christmas and New Years in 2016. My dh, who really doesnt like to walk, never complained when we walked to Boat for the evenings at DTD so Im guessing they really arent too far from the boat. I would have walked but was always outvoted by my family.

Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter