Drinking fountains

Kesohio63

Mouseketeer
Are drinking fountains available at the parks? I don’t like to carry a huge water bottle, just a small one that I refill as needed. I have found that public drinking fountains where I live are currently not working due to Covid, so I want to be prepared for our upcoming WDW trip.

I know they're there and operating at least in Magic Kingdom and Epcot, so I presume they're working everywhere.

If you find a food stand with a soda fountain, they can get you cups of water (with or without ice) for no charge.

The Magic Kingdom fountain water was lukewarm and did nothing to cool me off, so I'd say go the courtesy water cups, buuuuuut they might get it from the same source, I don't know.

I know they're there and operating at least in Magic Kingdom and Epcot, so I presume they're working everywhere.

If you find a food stand with a soda fountain, they can get you cups of water (with or without ice) for no charge.

The Magic Kingdom fountain water was lukewarm and did nothing to cool me off, so I'd say go the courtesy water cups, buuuuuut they might get it from the same source, I don't know.

The fountain water is from the same source, but QS restaurants add ice so it tastes better.

Plus...they arent the most sanitary, if youre talking about the old turn the handle and bend over to drink type. Counter service water is good and at many places you dont have to wait in the food line if thats all you want.

Yes. And there are bottle filling stations around the parks, too.
Where are the bottle filling stations? I haven't gone to a park for a few years and this is a welcome addition! (most other vacation spots have had them for years!)

Magic Kingdom Cosmic Rays restaurant has a water bottle refill station.

There's fountains. What comes out of them isn't drinkable though. Unfiltered FL water is vile.

There's fountains. What comes out of them isn't drinkable though. Unfiltered FL water is vile.

That's the same thing that came to mind for me - the water tastes "swampy" so we normally avoid them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter