Dressing Up?

Wellard Stallard

Groovy DIS Chick with Attitude
How many of you actually go to MNSSHP in fancy dress? Do you go in just halloween costumes or does anything go??

I would like to dress up on halloween (it's my birthday after all!) What does everyone think?

Thanks

in the states, halloween means fancy dress but not necessarily witches, ghosts and goblins, it can be any kind of fancy dress.

As to what to wear to the party - well, I;ve no idea:confused:

Bev

Hi

When we went to MNSSHP in 2000, we felt quite 'out of it' not being dressed up. There were hundereds of Buzz, Woody's, Princess's and Harry Potters.

I have been trying to convince DH to dress up this year - but I don't seem to be getting anywhere. So I might just get my face painted - to get into the spirit :D

Kaylee

An awful lot of people were dressed as Disney characters. Well, I suppose they would be really :p

We didn't feel out of place last year, not being in costume, but I'd like to dress up this year, if I can persuade the other two to do it too. I quite fancy being a pirate :D

Our eldest DD was Snow White, our youngest had a Dalmation costume we bought from Walmarts which was so cute! DH was a ghost and I was a witch. We also bought our costumes from Walmarts and they were very cheap so we thought if we have to leave them behind it would be no big deal but in the end they squeezed into our cases.

Its great fun to join in the spirit of the thing and looks good when you get your free photo if you're all dressed up!!!

Annmarie

I dress up just to visit Disney...it doesn't have to be a "special occassion". I have lots of character ears, and even have a little Minnie dress - the polka dot one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter