Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Royal Caribbean Alaska Cruise Part 1 | 10/2/17

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, everybody!

This week's episode of the Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast is up and the panel of experts is discussing their experiences on their Royal Caribbean Alaska Cruise.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks for posting @WebmasterJackie - Alaska is definitely a bucket list item - at least to do once

I have been to Seattle and very much enjoyed it. We did like Pike Place Market ... we found some nice little souvenirs from local artists, etc. that didn't break the bank which was nice ... definitely crowded though

We visited the Chihuly museum which is amazing - definitely something to check out if you are into that sort of thing.

We also did both a winery and a brewery tour (hey, we were on vacation from the kids!) Both were good but of the two I would recommend the brewery one

Thanks for posting @WebmasterJackie - Alaska is definitely a bucket list item - at least to do once

That's what we thought too, a one-time bucket list item. However, having gotten off the Wonder 4 weeks ago, we can't see us leaving Alaska as a one-time thing and never returning.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed this episode and looking forward to part 2. Val & I were on that cruise and just watching made me want to go back. Such beautiful, stunning locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter