DREAMing April 24th 2015 3 night Bahamian Cruise

I am so excited, I already started my FE shopping :) When will the group close so I am sure I get enough?

Regarding FE cutoff, here is what a couple of us suggest:

As of February 26th there are 31 participants in 9 cabins. When we reach 10 cabins, we will start a new group. People can decide to join more than one group. If by April 10th there are less than 3 new cabins in group B, we could decide together to merge them in group A.

Your suggestions or comments are welcome!

Sounds good. I am ordering items that take some time, so if new members join after today they may not get the same gifts, as they are being personalized. Do you think this will be a concern or would most who want to join an FE group for our cruise have already done so at this point? Sorry for all the questions.

It is great to see such enthousiasm!
It is my first Disney cruise and my first FE experience so your guess is as good as mine. I suspect that there will be a last minute group. If people currently in group A prefer to close it now, I'll do it. Otherwise, please do not worry about the gifts being the same, actually, please do not worry at all, this is for fun!
Cheers

I just learned about this group. We are so excited! We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary (April) and also kiddos 4th (March) and 8th (May) birthday. We would love to be in the FE group or a new one.
Steve (dad) Star Wars/Marvel nerd (says acquiring the franchise is the best thing Disney has done)
Lindsay (me) I like to many characters to one
Henry (8) Captain Hook, Jake, all the super heroes and Star Wars characters
Amelia (4) Elsa (we have lived in Frozen madness for over a year) or any other Princess (Sofia included)

I just learned about this group. We are so excited! We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary (April) and also kiddos 4th (March) and 8th (May) birthday. We would love to be in the FE group or a new one.
Steve (dad) Star Wars/Marvel nerd (says acquiring the franchise is the best thing Disney has done)
Lindsay (me) I like to many characters to one
Henry (8) Captain Hook, Jake, all the super heroes and Star Wars characters
Amelia (4) Elsa (we have lived in Frozen madness for over a year) or any other Princess (Sofia included)

Hi Lindsay, I will include you in the first FE group and will start a new one for those who join in March. Please provide you room number! Congratulations on all the upcoming celebration.

On my first cruise I had joined two groups and also a last minute group. I gave different gifts for each group.

We do! 5 nights. And we count the days left as well. When I setup the counter for this trip (an App on my phone), we were at 366 days before. We came a long way!

We are too. We are driving down from Virginia the week before and doing Disney (and visiting family) first. Super excited - especially after the last two days of cold and snow!

We're driving down from Boston :) Visiting family in AL, and FL on the way, then doing WDW for 3 days before the cruise. Great Disney minds think alike. Can't wait!!!

We are flying in the day before the cruise and staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We are going to do magic kingdom that day.

Looking forward to our first disney cruise! Would love to have our kids participate in the FE. Cabin # 10508
Claire age 7 Princesses Anna Elsa especially
Lili age 1 Mickey and Minnie

Welcome to you TigerGuy. You are now the first member in group B. We will see how March goes and by April 10th make a call to readjust if need be. Hopefully, many more will join in the FE!

We are so excited about the cruise! It was a last minute decision and we will be celebrating my daughter, Lottie's 7th birthday (actual birthday will be the day before in Magic Kingdom). She is definitely a frozen fanatic but loves Ariel and Tinkerbell just as much. We are also celebrating my niece's birthday- Harlee and she is turning 9 the first of May. She likes the same as Lottie. And our son, Oakley (2) is obsessed with Mickey Mouse! Other faves Donald, Goofy and Jake. We would love to get the kids in one of the groups if at all possible. Sounds like so much fun!

Great! Welcome to the cruise meet Emily, Lottie, Harlee and Oakley! We will add your party to group B for now. We will need your room number to be able to deliver.

Hello everyone,

We are three weeks away from our cruise! Have you start packing? Pirate costume? Sunscreen? Something for the characters to sign? Or just a toothbrush and your smile?

For those participating in the Fish Extender group A, I would like to know whether you are interested in joining group B as well. We now have two families in group B and possibly there could be some last minute additions.

Also, Emily, we need your room number.

Have a magical journey til then

I will join group B if they are not merged into group A.

3 weeks from today we will be on Castaway Cay. I am so excited. It is a beautiful island with lots to do. Don't forget the
sunscreen. I looked like a lobster last October because I left that at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!