Dream Wedding

I would get married at the Wedding Pavilion thing at the Grand Floridian.
I just think since I love disney so much why not get married there :)

I would love to get married at the Grand Floridian............... !!

I really want to get married in a big church. I want basically a fairy tale wedding. I want a big gown roses etc. the whole shebang (I like that word). I want to get married in the fall. Like around halloween.

i want to get married either like on a beach or in and field. just somewhere beautiful. in the fall or late summer.
i want my honeymoon to either be to florida, the bahamas, or in California.
I want a big wedding. with every friend i have and all my relatives. i want a beautiful white dress and my brides maids would be my best friends Steph, Jessica, Lauren, and Molly.
i just want it beautiful.

it weird though, my teacher was talking about this today like we had a class discussion, and thats why i know almost exectly what i want because i was thinking about it today.

I'd love to get married in WDW.
If not, I think the beach would be pretty :]

I think I'd either want a wedding in my hometown or a small town in New Hampshire. Honeymoon in either Disney or Europe.

I haven't really thought about it, I guess guys don't think about it as much. But now that you have put the thought in my head..... I would say a nice small wedding on a beach somewhere in Hawaii. Have a nice luau reception and honeymoon in the Hawaiian Islands somewhere secluded. God now I am thinking like a girl.:rotfl:

:bride: & :groom:

Hmm...I definitely want to have a Fairytale Wedding in WDW. Wedding Pavilion. I know a lot of people who have gotten married there!

Honeymoon...probably either in Paris or Italy.

i would love to be married either in front of cinderals (sp) castle or on a hawain beach
honeymmon would be disney paris !!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter