Dream prizes

doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Oh no, more clutter... :)

We were at WDW from Dec. 8th-12th - still writing the trip report (trying to read HP#7 when my wife isn't right now), but we had NO expectation to win a Dream prize while we were there - but it seems that so MANY people are winning things, we hoped to win something.

After our arrival at BCV, we decided we'd walk through Epcot and do a couple things (slushies, Spaceship Earth pre-rehab) on the way to the Monorail and MK. After drinking our slushies and some Fish&Chips, walking over to Futureworld, I turned to DW and said, "What's wrong? I've been here 30 minutes already, and I haven't won anything!" :)

We never even saw any Dream Team members during our stay, until our last full day at AK. We were on our second ride on Everest, pulling into the station - and everyone on our train won Dream Fastpasses! We immediately turned around and rode again.

Several people asked where we got them, but we never say anything like people trying to hunt them down, or mad that they didn't get them, or anything like that.

I think most people are pretty realistic about the number of prizes vs. the number of guests entering the parks on any given day...the odds are not the greatest, so why get your hopes up. Then if you do win, it's something you can really appreciate. During our trip last October they had just started the promo and we saw several Dream Squad members and didn't even realize at first who or what they were. I think I liked it better that way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter