• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Maker Package-Lanyards and Pins?

mylilnikita

DIS Veteran
Hi. I am going to Disney world with my 5 year old daughter in November. We are going with the Basic Dream Maker package and it calls for lanyards for each person and I think 2 pins each person per room. My question is, will I be receiving vouchers when we check in for the lanyards and pins so we can use the vouchers at Disney World? Thanks.

yes, you will receive vouchers when you check in. They will list where they are redeemable. You do not get to pick which pin and lanyard ..they are already pre-selected.

Since the pins are pre-selected, I assume everyone gets the same pins?

I don't think it is a laynard and 2 pins each person. I believe it is 2 laynards a 2 pins per room. That is what I read on the disney.com site

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter