• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Job

I'd love to run a rescue for large breed dogs. Good thing I'm in grad school to become a therapist! :rolleyes:

Something in the music industry - I'd be fine with almost anything (radio, tour manager, etc.) I would also love to run my own dog rescue, but just keep them all to myself haha

My dream job ...was one that allowed me to make my own hours, walk down the hall in comfy clothes and work and ultimately retire early.
:flower1: And it worked! ( ins industry and then ultimately ..self employed)
No complaints n def Blessed!

What's your dream job?

Mine is to be a humble potato farmer, reaching into microwaves and harvesting the little blighters from within...
Mine would be to make up names for paint colors...

Travel the world to take stock photos that are inserted into picture frames before they're shipped off to retail outlets.

a veterinarian, although i'd like to specialize in something like ophthalmology. id also love to have an animal sanctuary where pets that needed special care could come and live out their lives being loved and getting what they need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter