Dream Job

Domo

Wotcha
What's your dream job?

Mine is to be a humble potato farmer, reaching into microwaves and harvesting the little blighters from within...

My dream job would be to work as a college librarian in DC or at my alma mater. I'd also take working as a librarian at NPR or Library of Congress.

Would love the job of going into nursing homes and making heads roll when I see neglect or mistreatment. Would gladly do the job for free...just give me the power!

Back when I was in high school - probably a jobs at Lucafilm's Industrial Light and Magic. At the time they were mostly doing practical special effects using models and camera techniques. These days it's mostly software driven, and I'm not really a software guy. I met someone who works there at a kid's birthday party. I thought he said he worked in their animation department, which I guess they still have to some degree. I'm not sure how integrated they are into the Disney family yet.

Fiction writer. I have about half a novel sitting incomplete. I'd write sci-fi or maybe comic books.

When I was younger, I wanted to wrestle in WWE. Years later, I wanted to be a referee for them.

I do write fiction and have an editor now, its not like you'd think...

I kinda love my career. I choose my engagements, I travel a ton. If I could be stupid rich, that'd be ok:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter