Dream/Fantasy Muster Stations

Awesome thread -- thanks. Where is the one for the Magic/Wonder?

i have to say our past trips muster station was the theater and it was great. A/C and nice comfy seats! I didnt think I could get excited about the muster drill but it was nice

i have to say our past trips muster station was the theater and it was great. A/C and nice comfy seats! I didnt think I could get excited about the muster drill but it was nice

Once our muster station was in AP. But all the other ones were on deck, in the heat!

Wow, love this list. Any information for Dream 2024 or 2026? Would really be nice not to be outside -- my mom isn't super mobile and the steps and the heat really do her in.

Wow, love this list. Any information for Dream 2024 or 2026? Would really be nice not to be outside -- my mom isn't super mobile and the steps and the heat really do her in.
You can get an idea of what your specific room probably is (if it's not listed) by looking at the rooms directly above/below you. Lifeboat assignments are done in columnar sections.

You can get an idea of what your specific room probably is (if it's not listed) by looking at the rooms directly above/below you. Lifeboat assignments are done in columnar sections.

Thanks! 7124 is on deck. I guess I should explore accommodations for disabled folks on these -- they must have some and I'd really like to have my mom not stress her knee on our first day

Once our muster station was in AP. But all the other ones were on deck, in the heat!

Another reason I like a port side room when leaving out of Port Canaveral. Your muster station, typically, will be on port side if you're not indoors. Standing in the shade!

16012570545_a807e55d0b_c.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter