Dream capacity Memorial Day weekend

lcarter0922

Mouseketeer
We sailed this past weekend on the Dream. Our server said this was the first weekend they had raised capacity. There were 3100 onboard. We were packed in the theatres, fireworks and dining rooms like sardines. Bad news I did test positive for Covid when I returned yesterday on a home test(2 to be exact) Good news is my only symptom is I am tired. Only reason I tested was a lot in the FB group were testing positive. I went to my doctor today to get my positive test on the books so I can do a 90 day recovery letter for my cruise on the WISH in August.

It was really packed! Having gone in two cruises prior to this, we enjoyed the smaller crowds on our Oct 21 & Mar 22 cruises.

Did you test positive after Memorial Day cruise?
We didn’t have to test after the cruise and none of us exhibited symptoms - so it’s hard to say. I’m assuming not? I think we got spoiled with the smaller crowds on our previous two cruises, so this one just seemed really packed, despite not being at full capacity.

We didn’t have to test after the cruise and none of us exhibited symptoms - so it’s hard to say. I’m assuming not? I think we got spoiled with the smaller crowds on our previous two cruises, so this one just seemed really packed, despite not being at full capacity.
We will be sailing on Dream in July with our whole family. So, I suppose I will be reading more trip reports and then decide what to do.

Thanks for answering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter