Dream a dream....KMAB00's DW Honeymoon TR: Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have no idea how refreshing it is to read your TR! I so understand the whole work dilemma! I'm just past 49 :lmao: and I STILL have no idea what I want to do !! I'm sure it'll work out eventually ...and all I can do is sit here and wish my wedding day and Disneymoon would hurry up and happen!! but I also know, it'll be done before I turn around :sad2:

anyway, I'm LOVING the report and photos - you guys look so very happy!
keep it coming!

Michelle :cloud9:

Friday, April 13, 2007 - Victoria and Albert's

We left Epcot and returned to our Resort to get ready for V&A's. From the resort, we got on the bus (again feeling silly for being so dressed up!), rode to the Magic Kingdom, then got on the Monorail for The Grand Floridian. The Monorail that we rode took us through Contemporary, by the Polynesian, and then to Grand Floridian.

Scenes from the Monorail:

hm213.jpg

The Poly

hm214.jpg

The Wedding Pavilion

hm215.jpg

The beach at GF

hm216.jpg

The Grand Floridian

hm217.jpg

This night, there was a man playing the grand piano!

hm218.jpg

The lobby inside the resort

hm167.jpg

Victoria and Albert's

We each received our own personalized menus!!

hm219.jpg

At first, I didn't think that they allowed flash photography inside the restaurant. (Otherwise, I would have taken a picture of all the food!!!) During desert, Jason noticed a flash go off around the corner....so I asked our waitress to take our picture!!

hm220.jpg

Jason's dessert - with a 24 K gold flake on top! :rotfl:

hm221.jpg

My dessert - some kind of caramelized banana thingy :laughing:

hm222.jpg

This floral piece was in the center of the restaurant, so our waitress took our picture again.

hm223.jpg

Me and my hubby!! :cloud9:

hm224.jpg

:rotfl: See, us country folk aren't used to these upscale high fancy restaurants....and we knew how much the dinner was per person but we both had to laugh when we saw our ticket.

The ENTIRE meal, Jason kept asking if we could leave to go back and eat with Minnie Mouse again at Liberty Tree. :rotfl: We both felt a little out of place. We couldn't read A THING on the menu except a word here or there....and Jason kept saying how out of place he felt. I just KNOW that the waiters/waitresses were laughing at us....I would have been laughing too!! I didn't know what to eat on my plate and what not to eat!!!! :rotfl:

We did have a good time, however....and at the end of the meal, I received a red rose and we also were given a loaf of orange something or another bread. ((It was super delicious!!))

Let's see if I can remember what all we had....I know Jason had Elk, I had Buffalo, we also had shrimp, chicken, and Duck......and other than that, I can't remember. :rotfl:

hm225.jpg

As we left the restaurant, the band was playing in the hallway.

After we were finished, we went to the beach and we layed on the hammock and watched the Electric Water Parade (which neither of us had seen before). It was cute!! :)

And that was the end of our night!! :banana: We had a great day!!

Up next: MGM (sniffles...our last day at Disney!)

Here's a few pictures from our Photo Pass CD!! :)

bridegroom1.jpg

Stitch took Jason's hat and put it on his own head!! :rotfl:

bridegroom12.jpg

He grabbed me and pushed Jason away!!

In Animal Kingdom:

bridegroom2.jpg

bridegroom3.jpg

In EPCOT:

bridegroom4.jpg

bridegroom5.jpg

bridegroom6.jpg

Everyone looks so thrilled!! Haha!

In MGM:

bridegroom7.jpg

bridegroom8.jpg

bridegroom9.jpg

bridegroom10.jpg

Cont...

...Cont. from above...

In Magic Kingdom:

bridegroom15.jpg

:rotfl: This picture makes me laugh!!!

bridegroom11.jpg

bridegroom14.jpg

bridegroom18.jpg

bridegroom16.jpg

bridegroom17.jpg

bridegroom19.jpg

bridegroom20.jpg

bridegroom21.jpg

bridegroom22.jpg

Overall, I was very impressed with the Photo Passers and the CD! We practially took pictures with every photographer that we saw!!! *Most* of the pictures came out nice....of course you always have a few that are blurry or whatever. We were able to take 146 pictures in the parks...then I edited them and all together, we had 320 pictures!! :laughing:

I will definitely do Photo Pass again!! :)

Those pics are awesome! You and your DH are adorable :)

I just read your entire thread during my lunch - and I am now sitting at my desk all teary! It was wonderful. I'm counting down to our July disneymoon. I just love your photopass photos. You look so happy! Thanks for sharing!

I love all your pictures especially the photopass ones. I told DF that when we go in December we are getting a picture with every photographer we can and getting the photopass CD! Love your TR!

Wow, I had no idea how much dinner at V&A's was! :eek: :eek: Looked like fun though! Loved the photos!! My favorite was Stitch with the groom hat on hugging you - that was great!!

bridegroom6.jpg

Is that girl sitting next to your hubby sleeping??? :rotfl: Your photos are great! I've been debating whether or not to use photopass on our upcoming trip. Thank you so much for posting these! I'm definitely going to spend the money. :thumbsup2

Before anyone goes and buys the photopass CD-- please PM me. I have a tip that can save you a little bit of money.

Is that girl sitting next to your hubby sleeping??? :rotfl:

HAHA!! :rotfl: She might have been!! I know that Jason said that during the "fast track" part, he kept getting whiplash from her hair!!

I remember that the camera used to be out on that track - the part when you go really fast.............because one time for the picture, you couldn't see my dad because he was COVERED with long blonde hair that belonged to the girl sitting next to him!!!!!

I love your photopass photos with all the additions. I think it's great that you can do that now! Stitch is too cute!

Love your TR, will definitely be doing the photo pass thing! When DF and I were at Disney in April we got NO pics of the two of us together...it was always one or the other of us in each shot. I had no idea what the Photo Pass deal was!

You two are the cutest couple ever, and you looked so elegant for your dinner at V&A's! I kept hoping I would read further into your TR that you two were selected by the Dream Team members...darn!

I will keep my fingers crossed that you can go back this Dec, with Jeff being being given the Okay from his new job!

Thanks so much for sharing your Disneymoon TR with us; it's been so fun to read! Your photos are fantastic! I love the Stitch photos, the flip-flop photo, and the very last photo in MGM in front of ToT. You two look so happy and relaxed in that last photo-- it's just a perfect honeymoon photo! You and Jason are such an adorable couple!

Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes for your future together as husband and wife!

Hey girls can you please tell me how much the photopass cd is and how we get it. I've only been to WDW once so Im a bit new on some stuff. :rotfl:

Hey girls can you please tell me how much the photopass cd is and how we get it. I've only been to WDW once so Im a bit new on some stuff. :rotfl:

The first park you arrive at....find a photopass guy/girl. They will be wearing the typical "tourist" type outfit and all of their uniforms are the same! They wear tan bucket hats, a light blue button down or polo shirt, and a tan vest over the shirt that has "Photo Pass" on the back collar.

Ask the first one that you see to take your picture then tell them that you don't have a "card" yet. They will give you this little card with a number on it that can be scanned by all photo pass photographers. DO NOT LOOSE THIS CARD!!! Everytime you take a picture with a photo pass photographer, give them your card to scan.

When your trip is completed, EITHER you can...
Buy pictures or a CD in the parks ... there are designated "stores" in each park.........

OR

You can go home, get on the internet, open www.disneyphotopass.com, plug in the numbers from your card, edit your pictures and order a CD through the internet.

The upside of ordering the CD on the internet is that you can "edit" any of the pictures that you want with borders, signatures, etc.

The upside of ordering the Cd in the parks is that you get a few "free" 5x7's but you cannot "edit" all of the pictures like you could at home.

The CD is $129.00 I believe?? Can't remember........and it holds up to 500 pictures!! :)

I have to go back and add to the day before at Epcot......

:tink: When we were getting off of Mission Space (from riding the EXTREME side), this CM who was working the back hallway saw us and asked us if we just got married. We told her yes and she gave us a few "fastpasses". She handed the to Jason and when he looked at them closer, he realized that she had given us 3 of them. He went back and told her that he thought she may have given this "extra" one to us by mistake. Instead of taking the "extra" fast pass back, she handed us one more and said, "Don't tell anyone that I gave you 4"!! :rotfl: She was so nice!!!

Saturday, April 14, 2007...our last "full" day in Disney!

This morning, we started out at MGM. We were sad that it was our last day in Disney but excited at what the day was going to hold!!

hm226.jpg

The main reason that we were going back to MGM is because when we were there on Tuesday, it rained....so we didn't get to see Indiana Jones OR Lights, Motors, Action!!! That's why I like having lots of time for Disney...because you can go back and catch the few things that you missed from your first day in the parks!

hm227.jpg

As we were walking towards Indiana Jones, these guys came out to visit! (That's not us in front of Lightning!!) Haha! There were too many people around to get a picture of just us...

hm228.jpg

I did get one of Jason and Mater, though!! :)

After Indiana Jones, we headed over to Lights, Motors, Action. On our way there, we were commenting about Herby over in the corner. Jason turned around and said, "Blue shirt alert!!" He was right!! Walking toward that general direction were two CM's dressed in light blue shirts! I "suggested" that we make our way over to Herby to take a picture. Well, we took turns taking each others picture and by that time, the CM's were passing us by. I noticed that they didn't have any black bags....instead, they had a little black pouch around their waist. They told us congratulations and then asked if we wanted them to take our picture together. Of course we said yes! :laughing:

hm229.jpg

:tink: Then, another couple wearing the "Just Married" buttons walked our way. They told us that they were from the UK and had just gotten married a few days before at the Wedding Pavilion! Of course, I had to be nosy and ask a few details!! They had an "Intimate Ceremony" with just each other's family members there...sounded very romantic!! Before the whole group broke up, the CM's said that as a "wedding gift", she was going to give us each an MGM Fast Pass and a Mickey/Minnie sticker!! It was so cute!! And we were so excited!

hm235.jpg

After that, we watched Lights, Motors, Action!

hm230.jpg

A few nights before, we had decided to do the Extra Magic Hours at MGM (Wednesday night, I believe). Well, we waited in line for Rockin Roller Coaster and as we got inside, the ride broke down. We waited about 20 minutes for it to get up and running again and by the time we finished the ride and got outside, IT WAS POURING DOWN RAIN!! Good thing I had my pancho.........one lesson learned this trip was, ALWAYS CARRY YOUR PANCHO WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER LOOKS LIKE!! There wasn't a clould in the sky during the day and it wasn't thundering that night, so we were very surprised to find that it was raining so bad! We ended up just leaving!!

Anyway, I said all that to say........for the Fastpass, we figured since we had already ridden Rockin Roller Coaster twice (once on our first day at MGM and once on Extra Magic Hours), we'd use them to ride Tower of Terror.

hm234.jpg

After ToT, we kinda played around a little in front of the Chinese Theatre and took pictures with some of our favorite stars handprints....:laughing:

hm231.jpg

hm232.jpg

We had ADR's for Tony's Town Square in MK that night for 7 p.m. and even though it was still early, we decided to leave MGM to head over to MK to see a few more things before the day was over!!

hm233.jpg

((I always thought those were neat!))

So anyway, we got on board a bus to Magic Kingdom and went straight for the shops on Main Street!!

Coming up...Magic Kingdom and our last night in Disney! :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter