Dr. Pepper

I always take my own, since I drive. I drink one each morning like other people drink coffee. I can drink water the rest of the day, but have to have that Dr. Pepper to function. I actually prefer the one made with sugar instead of corn syrup, so that really requires planning ahead.

I am with you. I do not drink coffee, but have to have the caffeine (cold). Beverage of choice is "diet dr. pepper!!!!!!!!!

We stop at Public on the way to WDW and get a bunch of Diet Dr. Pepper for our refrigerator in the resort.

If you can stomach Mr. Pibb, you can get it at the Satu'li Canteen in Animal Kingdom! I was kind of shocked to see that they served it there, as we didn't see Dr Pepper or Pibb anywhere else in the parks (and I think I maybe had it once somewhere in Disney Springs). I guess the Na'vi like Mr. Pibb?!

Otherwise, I go without. Its a pain having to lug Dr. Pepper in my luggage, TSA freaks out if you try to bring cans or bottles or soda in your carry on, and if I'm staying on property I'm not renting a car or taxi to go to an offsite grocery store, so I just treat it as I'm on a soda restricted diet when I'm vacationing at Disney.

Art Smith's Homecoming at Disney Springs had some and I about lost my mind! We went at the end of our trip and i'd been DP-less for too long!

The Disney freestyle machines do not have Dr Pepper.

That's too bad-when I googled "Coke freestyle machines" they showed Dr Pepper as an option so I was excited. In our local supermarkets I've seen the Coke person bringing in Dr Pepper along with Coke products (no Pepsi).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter