• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dr. Pepper

ama_george

Earning My Ears
I know there is no Pepsi products but do they sell Dr. Pepper at WDW? Trying to plan what we need to take with us.

They do not sell Dr. Pepper on property, not even the on property gas stations have it. Only Coke products.

Mr. Pibb is available.

No! Not the same! Blasphemy! :P

We did manage to find Dr Pepper in one random place, but where exactly escapes me. It was in Disney Springs, and I missed out due to not wanting beer and soda (crazy, right?). Paradiso 37, maybe?

Other than that, no luck. Brewed sweet tea is woefully absent as well.

No! Not the same! Blasphemy! :P

We did manage to find Dr Pepper in one random place, but where exactly escapes me. It was in Disney Springs, and I missed out due to not wanting beer and soda (crazy, right?). Paradiso 37, maybe?

Other than that, no luck. Brewed sweet tea is woefully absent as well.

Oh will have to remember that! Thankfully I have friends who live in the area so when I say I'm coming to WDW they drop a case of mini bottles off at whatever hotel we are staying at or they'll drive me to the grocery story right behind MK. They are life savers.

Mr. Pibb is available.

Where is Mr. Pibb?

I'd love to know where Mr. Pibb is available as well. I love Dr. Pepper, it's pretty much the only soda I drink, but I will happily accept Mr. Pibb if available. I knew I'd never seen Dr. Pepper, but in our 4 trips over the past 8 years, I don't ever remember seeing Mr. Pibb either.

I'd love to know where Mr. Pibb is available as well. I love Dr. Pepper, it's pretty much the only soda I drink, but I will happily accept Mr. Pibb if available. I knew I'd never seen Dr. Pepper, but in our 4 trips over the past 8 years, I don't ever remember seeing Mr. Pibb either.

The Mara at AKL had Mr. Pibb the last time we were there, and I'm sure I've seen it at other places, as well.

The Mara at AKL had Mr. Pibb the last time we were there, and I'm sure I've seen it at other places, as well.

Cool, thanks. We've never been to AKL. We pretty much stick to the parks and the hotels we stay at. And I bet it can be found at some places in Disney Springs, but we've never made it over there.....yet. We've got plans to go on our upcoming trip in June. I'd love to find a DP or Mr. Pibb there!

ETA: I was very pleased to find Mr. Pibb in a Coke Freestyle machine in the Grand Californian last summer when we went to Disneyland.

This is random, but a couple of years ago I found Dr. Pepper in a vending machine located inside the laundry room at Pop Century.

:bump: 1 year later and I'm wondering if there is now dr. pepper or mr pibb at any locations in WDW?

:bump: 1 year later and I'm wondering if there is now dr. pepper or mr pibb at any locations in WDW?

POFQ has (or had) a Freestyle Coke machine that has Mr. Pibb. Some of the other resorts probably have them now, as well.

The DVC lounge has Freestyle machines too, but you have to be a member, of course.

New to Disney what is a garden grocer order thanks

Garden Grocer is a grocery delivery service where you can place an order online ahead, and they will deliver to your resort on day of arrival. You can check out their website. People are also now using Amazon Prime Pantry and other supermarket delivery services in the area for this, if you don't have a car to make a run somewhere, so you can compare prices for what might work for you. We have always used GG for snacks and brft items, and for me one of the things I enjoy(or am addicted to:P) is cherry coke, so I like to have some at the room, since it is not available most places. I have seen Mr. Pibb a few times, and that is pretty comparable for me, and now since they have some coke freestyle machines, I might be able to make cherry coke. I enjoy getting the old style cherry cokes at Sci-Fi as well!

Some of the resorts probably do have it now, because they're switching to Coke Freestyle fountain machines and those usually have Dr Pepper. I know CBR has them and Fort Wilderness doesn't but I'm not sure about other resorts.

I love Dr. Pepper but Mr. Pibb will do in a pinch. But a lot of places that sell Coke also carry Dr. Pepper. I know a lot of McDonalds do and they have Coke.

One thing I always have to take with me is Mountain Dew. The Coke equivilent, Mello Yellow, is no even close.

I always take my own, since I drive. I drink one each morning like other people drink coffee. I can drink water the rest of the day, but have to have that Dr. Pepper to function. I actually prefer the one made with sugar instead of corn syrup, so that really requires planning ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter