Downtown Disney

We love Raglan Road. They have live Irish music and a dancer in the evenings. The food is good and they have many beers on tap.

My kids even love to go. My DD likes to get a picture each year with the dancer.

Whoop Irish bar in downtown disney.. I notice one thing we always seem to do when we go away from Ireland is seek out the nearest Irish bar.. May bringt he dancing shoes and join in with the dancing ha ha ha

3445030929_5ebe5d6253.jpg

My pick for best thing in DD

We love to spend some time walking around Downtown Disney. The kids love the Lego store with all of the huge Lego structures outside. I really like the World of Disney store. They have great items. My daughter loved going to the Bippiddi Boppidi Boo Boutique to have her hair and makeup styled as a princess. There seems to be something for everyone. Oh, and the Ghiradelli's ice cream shop is awesome!!! A definite must. :yay:

We normally do DTD after a day at the waterparks, grab something to eat, let DS go to his happy place .....Lego Store. We have done DisneyQuest a couple times and enjoyed it. I am surprised no one has mentioned Wolfgang Puck Express, worth a trip to DTD IMHO.

How does one get from O'Hana to Downtown disney?

I love to spend the nights in DTD after the park I was in closes. I love to shop so besides EPCOT this is my favorite shopping area. If you've never been, you should check it out at least once. :cutie:

DTD is a shopping/entertainment/dining complex,you can easily spend close to 1/2 a day there,no admission or parking fee required.

I LOVE :lovestruc your signature! LOL... everytime my family and I stay at the Disney resorts we see this crazy guy on the commercials and it cracks us up... it's like a running inside joke with us!

Would you say DTD is a good thing to do on arrival day? We'll be arriving around 4, 5 pm (no kids on this trip), would you recommend going to DTD/Boardwalk or should we head into a park to see what we can do?

All resorts have buses to/ from Downtown Disney. How are you getting to 'Ohana?

Don't know yet we're staying off property so have to see where bus from our hotel is going to and what time it will be going if not we may do taxi!

I love wandering around Downtown Disney. For me, it is almost like a mini park.

My wife and I went to Lakeland for her to meet my grandma, aunt, and uncle for the first time a few years ago. We had no intentions of going to Orlando. We were at their house about 3 hours and bored to death. We decided to take a "short drive around" to check out the surrounding area. An hour away is still considered surrounding area right? We spent a few hours at DTD and then went back to the hotel and got on the laptop and booked a Disney trip for a few months later.

i second the Wolfgang Puck Express. We went there last year and had the best meal of the trip. Ended up going the day of check out just to eat there one more time. Portions are large. Food is fresh. Staff was kind and helpful. Definitely a great place and I typically only do table service.

While this is considered counter service they actually bring most of the food to your table.

Two thumbs up...but not way up.....I don't want word to get out how great it is and we won't be able to get a table next time. :rotfl2:

We love DTD!:goodvibes We love to eat (Wolfgang Puck: downstairs) there. The shops are fantastic. Our last visit we stayed at POR and took the boat to DTD. That was an experience in itself. The kids (and adults) loved it. My son feel in love the the Lego store. There is something for everyone. ;) That said I would not choose it over one of the the parks. It's a nice half a day adventure and different atmosphere but nothing like the parks IMO.:thumbsup2

We LOVE DD Disney & go there numerous times during our trip. I love the shopping & CS food :) My son's fave is the Lego Store & of course Goofys candy shop .....:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter