Downtown Disney Restaurant Gift Certificate

karice2

DIS Veteran
Anyone who is a member of Borders Perks Rewards can go from their website to restaurant.com site and get a $25 gift certificate for House of Blues for $3. I just did it a few minutes ago.
Here are the stipulations. Must spend at least $35 but for $13 you can get $35 worth of food. I ate there last January and the food was pretty good.

From the same website (borders Perks) they are also offering buy 4 days get 3 days free including parkhopper. Price with tax was $288. :woohoo:

I am a newbie to the board but I know how to sniff out a deal.

Last week they had House of Blues on Restaurant.com also...Got the GC for $3.00 also. I had just missed it for $2.00, but hey, $3.00 is fine by me. Unfortunately we ended up not going, but my dd and I are going in September so we will use it then. $35.00 is not hard to do. Glad you said it was good food.

You can go direct to Restaurant.com. The 70% off code is DISH. They still have ones for HoB in DTD in Anaheim (DLR). $25 cert would be $3. Good thing about the ones in California, by law, they don't expire.:goodvibes

From the same website (borders Perks) they are also offering buy 4 days get 3 days free including parkhopper. Price with tax was $288.

This is the same every day price on the Disney website - am I missing something?

Question I know someone said that in California they don't expire. Do you know if any of them expire ? Hoping to make it to WDW in Oct but may have to reschedule till 2011 just dont want to waist money.

I got an e-mail this morning from Restaurant.com and, according to the e-mail, the $3 promo code is feast.

DH ate lunch at the HOB when I was working at a conference (yes, my company sends me to Disney every 2 years!) and he loved it.

thanks for posting this. we are going in sept 2010. my brother in wants to take my sister there for her birthday. this would be a great bday present for my sister!

thanks again,
lisa

Restaurant.com offers codes that will allow you to purchase the g.c. for $2 - they go up and down all month. If you're not going any time soon, it may be worth it to wait. A couple of times a year they actually have offered them for $1

I got an e-mail this morning from Restaurant.com and, according to the e-mail, the $3 promo code is feast.

DH ate lunch at the HOB when I was working at a conference (yes, my company sends me to Disney every 2 years!) and he loved it.

Thank you :cloud9: I have been trying a long time to get it at $3. I just got your code and it worked.:cool1: WOW around $13 for two adults @ WDW for a real meal.:dance3:

We are going to WDW at the end of July. Does anyone know how long the certificate is good for? I tried to find an expiration date but was unsuccessful. Thanks!

Thank you :cloud9: I have been trying a long time to get it at $3. I just got your code and it worked.:cool1: WOW around $13 for two adults @ WDW for a real meal.:dance3:

Disneylove69-looks like you are going to be there at the same time we are.

Thanks to both posters who provided a code. How fun!

We are going to WDW at the end of July. Does anyone know how long the certificate is good for? I tried to find an expiration date but was unsuccessful. Thanks!

usually 1 year from your date of purchase.

Must spend at least $35 but for $13 you can get $35 worth of food..

Not quite. Don't forget that it also stipulates a 18% gratuity off the original bill, so it would be about $19 or so with gratuity. Add tax and you're over $20.

Still a good deal, though! :goodvibes

If you are not sure when you will use them you can buy them as a gift, then choose the restaurant later. I bought some with a promo code in Oct, and went to my account today (wanted to use 1 for House Of Blues), sent it to DH's e-mail as a gift then redeemed the certificate by creating an account for him. I wasn't sure about the expiration date until I printed the certificate.

The only problem with doing it this way is if the restaurant you want stops offering them before you go back & choose it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter