Downtown Disney Flash Mob Proposal - So Sweet!

NMMickeymom

Mouseketeer
It is worth a look to wander over to the Disney Parks Blog. They have posted a link to a pretty awesome marriage proposal. What a creative and charming young man. Kudos to Disney for finding the couple and sprinkling some pixie dust.:wizard:

This is the site not sure if the link will work. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/09

There was a fake proposal(or found to be fake) that took place in DLR floating on the internet, but this one is REAL. Very sweet and creative.

This was soooo unbelievably sweet and creative!! Congrats to the happy couple!! :cool1:

OMGosh! Did anyone else cry while watching this? I'm such a sucker for this kind of stuff. LOVE it!!!

This was so cute and I usually don't care about proposals/weddings/etc. I was actually there that day, but wasn't at Downtown Disney to see it. It would've been cool to witness!

I don't really like public proposals but that just got better and better.

I love how even though it was their own friends, she didn't get that it was for HER until he jumped into the dance.

I loved that video! You can tell they really love each other it was so sweet. :lovestruc I hope they live happily ever after.

I have seen it a few times now and I cry every time they seem like a sweet couple and man I wish I could dance like those girls, ha ha

I have seen it a few times now and I cry every time they seem like a sweet couple and man I wish I could dance like those girls, ha ha

Heck, I'm a guy and I just wish I could dance like Jamin. :thumbsup2 And yes, I got a little moist around the eyes. They do seem like a really nice couple.

We were walking through DTD right after this and only saw a big group of people standing around (seeming to congratulate someone). The friends I was with even said "oh, it looks like someone just got engaged." If we had just been a few minutes earlier, we could have seen the actual proposal...darn, LOL.

Heck, I'm a guy and I just wish I could dance like Jamin. :thumbsup2 And yes, I got a little moist around the eyes. They do seem like a really nice couple.

If you google his name, they (the couple) have a dance studio they have been running for years. So they are both dancers (and a lot of their friends too).

Yup. Seen this a bunch. Shown it to all my girlfriends, especially the one with the non-committal loser BF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!