• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dooneys!

abnihon

DIS Veteran
I currently have a Disney Dooney obsession. We’re going on our first cruise in October. What Dooneys are currently for sale on the Dream? Any DCL exclusives?

These three designs were available on the Dream in March. The white one is a new were designed. They are sometimes available on shop Disney and in the Disney springs marketplace, but the designs are specific to the cruise line.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 165
I have the older (2016) blue DCL exclusive tote style that I received from my sister in law for organizing a family trip after my Mama died--I love it and have received compliments. One caveat, and if you are a DB fan you already know this--the larger the bag, the heavier it is. I may peruse Ebay for a NWT crossbody since we're 3 adults traveling and everyone carries their own stuff. Thank you, previous poster for a picture of the white one (I don't think they had it at Christmas), for summer that looks fun.

These three designs were available on the Dream in March. The white one is a new were designed. They are sometimes available on shop Disney and in the Disney springs marketplace, but the designs are specific to the cruise line.
Same this past week. Wish they’d do cruise prints as rapid fire as parks prints. Even 2 a year.

Love the white one. Unfortunately it’s not on Shop disney and we won’t be on the Dream until October. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter