Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Apologies if this has been discussed or is against the rules. Where is the best place to sell used Dooney & Burke Disney purses? I have a couple of older ones I'm not interested in keeping anymore, that had little use.

I have sold numerous bags on eBay. I always check what the sold prices were for the last couple months and you can also see what was listed and didn’t sell.

I bought the D&B Attractions hipster crossbody when I was at WDW last week. Unfortunatelty, when I returned home with it, it is smaller than what I need. Do you think I can return it? I have the original recipt. I paid for it with my room charge; those charges were then paid using gift cards. I would be happy with a merchandise credit to use on my next trip. I don't sell on eBay, FaceBook, etc.

Any suggestions? Or, am I stuck with it?

UPDATE!
I contacted WDW Guest Services, and they emailed me an e-gift card, which I printed a copy. Yay! I don't think the ink dried on the e-card before I spent it! LOL I bought a D&B Mickey Through the Years button tote that was on ShopDisney at 6 a.m. today. The tote sold out quickly. Unfortunately, no discounts on Shop Disney, but I'm happy I got a refund.

UPDATE!
I contacted WDW Guest Services, and they emailed me an e-gift card, which I printed a copy. Yay! I don't think the ink dried on the e-card before I spent it! LOL I bought a D&B Mickey Through the Years button tote that was on ShopDisney at 6 a.m. today. The tote sold out quickly. Unfortunately, no discounts on Shop Disney, but I'm happy I got a refund.

Good news for you ! What did they have you do with the crossbody you didn’t want?

Good news for you ! What did they have you do with the crossbody you didn’t want?

I was given a return authorization number. I wrote a brief letter explaining the situation (including the receipt), package it up, and and shipped it back. I used UPS to ship it. It took less than a week for the e-card.

Flower and garden bags are out on shopdisney. They are ADORABLE! Very subtle disney with hidden mickeys and character references.

Flower and garden bags are out on shopdisney. They are ADORABLE! Very subtle disney with hidden mickeys and character references.
i like the little crossbody. it has a zipper on the back which is nice. wish they would be on the app so the AP discount would work.

It does seem to be an issue with Disney that our beloved dooney’s show up on the app but are available in store only :mad: Whenever I get the urge to buy a new disney dooney I go stand in my closet and look at the current colllection and it generally makes me not buy a new Dooney !:rolleyes1

It does seem to be an issue with Disney that our beloved dooney’s show up on the app but are available in store only :mad: Whenever I get the urge to buy a new disney dooney I go stand in my closet and look at the current colllection and it generally makes me not buy a new Dooney !:rolleyes1

lol yep nothing like shopping in my closet for a quick reality check! good advice gryhndmom : )

I have no intention of buying one, because of price among other things, but I did go look. My first reaction was "meh", but then I realized the butterflies are subtly based on Disney characters. LOL! That's a cute idea.

I LOVE IT!!!! Do you know what styles they have this year?? And can it be purchased using the app or online?
Now.... I will have to decide between this and the new Small World. Love them both!

I LOVE IT!!!! Do you know what styles they have this year?? And can it be purchased using the app or online?
Now.... I will have to decide between this and the new Small World. Love them both!
They are available online except for the AP exclusive style that is in park only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter