Don't Post Here!!! New 2013 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had dinner at BK and left the park to return to the hotel for some stuff from the shop including bits for the wrist bands
DBCE7B1E-90CA-4D64-BE52-63894322B11C-1091-000001D727BCF4C0_zps53977333.jpg
. Just chilling out waiting for the rain to stop.

We thought those were so cute, but wondered if they would be bulky. The bands themselves were unobtrusive -- do the little bits make them clunky? I loved the ones with each park symbol!

Great update!

How do the bits stick to the wrist bands? They are so cute. :)

These ones just pop through from the front a little like the Jibbits in Crocs but you don't need a back gripper ..they are very secure though, DS Ethan chose the 4 park pack and DH Niel has the Phineas and Ferb with Perry 3 pack. We did find some 3 packs where you just slide the strap through the magic band add ons, I'm on the look out for some charms for my bracelet too. They are not at all bulky or awkward to have on the wrist bands.

"Hey, Sully! What's behind the door?"

"Dunno Mike. Maybe we should check it out".

2013 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ, Fun and Friends: *** NEW THREAD *** August 2013

It's a brand new thread!!!

Let's move the fun over there- I will try to bump any outstanding questions from the last few pages over there in the morning, but if you are still looking for some information, please ask over there.

See you on the other side!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ON THIS THREAD!!!

Yes, each stay is a different set. I didn't know that at first so I picked different colors, when I realized with the next invite to customize that we were getting more bands, I decided to pick one color for everyone for each stay. Orange for the villas and green for BC. Hopefully I can keep them straight this way.

Smart. I don't know how you would keep it straight otherwise. Lol.

Rooms are usually assigned a few days out, whenever possible, so it shouldn't matter the time of day you check in. Your request should be noted, and if there is a room with a King bed available, hopefully it will be assigned to you. Best you can do is ask at check-in and if a room with a King Bed is not available then, let them know if you are willing to switch later in your trip.

I use to believe in this but having always stayed club level I would think this is true. However our stay this past June was NOT club at YC and I too worry that the good rooms are gone. I checked in at 11 AM not counting on getting a room. The nice CM said "lets see whats available" and gave me an upgrade to lagoon view. :) I personally believe the earlier the better for check in b/c if someone doesn't like their room they will request to be switched and I won't be there to have claimed my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter