Dont give up on Ogas Cantina Reservations

Psk2347

Earning My Ears

I managed to get two separate reservations for Ogas today! The first one was the 5:45pm and then the 3:30 one popped up. I will be cancelling the 5:45 one just to be clear. LOL. I just wanted to show that getting reservations isn't hopeless if you didn't get it when reservations open up. I used ************ to get it so I highly recommend it. It sends you a text message and an email the moment a reservation becomes available. It sends it to you before it even pops up in the app so as long as you have your phone with you, you will be the first person to see it pop up. It does cost $15 to use but it's worth it if you understand the frustration of grabbing disney reservations.

View attachment 574050

I managed to get two separate reservations for Ogas today! The first one was the 5:45pm and then the 3:30 one popped up. I will be cancelling the 5:45 one just to be clear. LOL. I just wanted to show that getting reservations isn't hopeless if you didn't get it when reservations open up. I used ************ to get it so I highly recommend it. It sends you a text message and an email the moment a reservation becomes available. It sends it to you before it even pops up in the app so as long as you have your phone with you, you will be the first person to see it pop up. It does cost $15 to use but it's worth it if you understand the frustration of grabbing disney reservations.

TouringPlans also has a similar service, which I do use quite often.

TouringPlans also has a similar service, which I do use quite often.
I had no idea there was another company. How much is their service? I personally though $15 was a little high, however I figured it was worth it to get a reservation

I had no idea there was another company. How much is their service? I personally though $15 was a little high, however I figured it was worth it to get a reservation
Touring plans is free! You can save up to two reservations only though.

Included in the subscription, and as a previous poster stated, it is limited to two reservations.

Yea I just booked a Oga reservation for my trip in July as well. My reservation is for July 11th at 4:40PM. Had to wake up at like 6:15 AM today to even get this ha. It is tough to get a reservation as that saturday was gone in seconds as well as that Friday afternoon. I think the only way I got in was because I am going solo.

View attachment 574050

Is there anything like this service (which I just subscribed to for Oga's) for Savi's Workshop?

Mouse watcher won’t let you search by time though, right? Just lunch or dinner. Too many texts for me—I switched to ***********.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter