Don't Do this!

MICKEY M0USE

DVC Member
I am such a moron! I was pounding away on my eyelets on top of a magazine and I heard a crunch. I look down, underneath my magazine, and there is my glass cutting board shattered in a million pieces! I felt so dumb! And I ruined my self-healing cutting board by embossing on top of it. The heat warped the plastic and now it is not flat anymore. Help, before I ruin another cutting board!

I cannot find one at Michael's. Are the boards somewhere else, besides the scrapbooking aisle? I usually have two small children with me, so I can't search the whole store but I have yet to find a cutting board there. Thanks!

Staples, or Business Depot.. or other store like that, always have cutting boards. Don't bother looking around. Go to the customer service counter as soon as you walk in.. and ask for it. They'll tell you exactly where to find it. It's kept with all of the other cutters and exacto knives etc.

Thanks, I'll have to try there. I hate to go to a place for one thing, that's why I was trying to find one at a craft store, but we'll do it. Now, if I can manage not to destroy it when I get home...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter