Don't be shy calling all singles

Hey 25 single guy from Wisconsin here. It doesn't hurt to make Disney friends on here. Anyone else on here from Wisconsin?

Single gal looking for some Disney friends! I'm from Arkansas, but now living in Orlando area. All the friends I've made locally aren't exactly into Disney parks, and considering how often I'm there, would be nice to make some Disney friends!

Single gal looking for some Disney friends! I'm from Arkansas, but now living in Orlando area. All the friends I've made locally aren't exactly into Disney parks, and considering how often I'm there, would be nice to make some Disney friends!

I will be there this weekend. Down for a meet up.

I feel your pain! I moved to S FL several years ago & it's hard to find anyone who's as into Disney as I am! I am planning on relocating to Orlando in about a year or so & am hoping to meet people in the parks who are locals to hang out with. :goodvibes

Hey everyone!:flower3:
I don't really have any Disney friends so I thought I'd post on here. I'm a 25 year old single gal from Des Moines, IA.

Hi everyone! I moved to the Orlando area in Dec. from NJ for an awesome work opportunity with my company. Former Disney Store cast member, huge Disney culture and history fan (Disney is more than the parks, rides and characters lol) and AP holder to both WDW and Uni. Would love to chat and meet with other like minded Disney fans...locals or out of towners. It could be tough to make Disney friends!

Hi, Planning my first ever trip to WDW and going solo. Planning for 11/30-12/5. I have always wanted to visit but have never had the chance. At 52 and many life changing experiences during the last three years I have finally decided I am going. I am really excited. I have heard how beautiful it is at Christmas and can't wait to see everything. If anyone has any advice please feel free to pass it along.

Hi People

I'm single, extremely young in mind, hence the Disney obsession, coming over this august, with lots of family but doing my won thing as they all have young children with them, then doing two solo trips over in 2015, looking to meet locals, and any single man that can tolerate me and Disney are part of a package ;)

PS user name disney nan, as I am a nan but only in 40's lol

Sarah xx

Hi Nick
How's your summer shaping up? I'm over soon for my Disney fix yayyy, would be lovely to have a chat
Sarah x

Single 32 from Boston area. Looking to talk about disney and meet new people. Next trip is Oct 1st - 9th, 2014 (Pop Century and Bay Lake Towers).

Hey everyone,

I'm a Virginia native, 28yo male. My older sister and her husband got me involved in the disney lifestyle years ago and I've been going down there yearly ever since. They have been part of the vacation club for a while now and I'm about to take the plunge into being a DVC member myself so I will probably be taking more solo trips throughout the years and since they spend most of their time handling their kids, I find myself in the parks more often then not. So I'm looking to meet some cool people around my age that I can spend some time in the parks with and enjoy what disney has to offer. I'm definitely not trying to meet my soulmate on a forum site, just looking to hang out with some people that share common interests.

Hey everyone,

I'm a Virginia native, 28yo male. My older sister and her husband got me involved in the disney lifestyle years ago and I've been going down there yearly ever since. They have been part of the vacation club for a while now and I'm about to take the plunge into being a DVC member myself so I will probably be taking more solo trips throughout the years and since they spend most of their time handling their kids, I find myself in the parks more often then not. So I'm looking to meet some cool people around my age that I can spend some time in the parks with and enjoy what disney has to offer. I'm definitely not trying to meet my soulmate on a forum site, just looking to hang out with some people that share common interests.

:welcome:
Welcome! Way to take the plunge on DVC. It scares me....:eek:

:welcome: Welcome! Way to take the plunge on DVC. It scares me....:eek:

Thank you for the warm welcome. They say to test out DVC by renting points to see how you like it but I've been living the DVC life vicariously through by siter and her family so I kind of have a gist of what to expect. At least I am going resale and saving some bank going that way. More money for when I do the beers across the world challenge in Epcot haha.

Thank you for the warm welcome. They say to test out DVC by renting points to see how you like it but I've been living the DVC life vicariously through by siter and her family so I kind of have a gist of what to expect. At least I am going resale and saving some bank going that way. More money for when I do the beers across the world challenge in Epcot haha.

Hahaha, Im trying a "drink around the world" thing this trip in a few days. I'm not sure if I will complete it thought as Im not a fan of beer. This is my first trip NOT chaperoning kids, so I dont really know what types of adult beverages are served and have been comparing menus and such! Hahahaha

Hahaha, Im trying a "drink around the world" thing this trip in a few days. I'm not sure if I will complete it thought as Im not a fan of beer. This is my first trip NOT chaperoning kids, so I dont really know what types of adult beverages are served and have been comparing menus and such! Hahahaha

I tried it a few years ago but traded beer for sake in Japan and decided to get a bottle of that. Let's just say that I never made it the rest of the way around after that. So are you still going to be around in September? I don't mind traveling alone but if I could enjoy time in the parks with new friends I would not be opposed at all.

Hello,

Ashleigh, 27 (soon 28) from... well Ireland right now, but London originally o/

Most likely going Oct next year, just doing research and budgetting right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter