Dominoes houseparty???

I'm not sure how you figured you'd only go over by $5. Even if you did the $12.99 pizzas you going to be over by at least $10 and that doesn't include plates,napkins,cups and sodas.

QUOTE]

I figured it because I know I'm not going to? lol. I will order as many as I can with the gift card and then not order anymore? You can get the medium American Legends pizzas for $10.99 instead if you wanted, so you could get 6 of them and have it covered.

They told you what was in the party pack when you signed up. I don't really consider napkins and soda a dealbreaker, since I'm pretty sure everyone owns plates and cups. The dollar store has disposable partyware if you are looking for somewhere cheap to get them! :) I think spending <$10 on sodas and napkins is not bad considering everything they gave you.

I hope everyone has a fun party!!! :woohoo:

I got this one too. Very excited. I had my friends coming to the party look over the pizza's on the website. We all decided that none of us would eat the Vegi Pizza or the Chicken one with Hot Sauce on it - so, I'm not going to bother ordering something that will go to waste. So, I plan on getting Mediums of the other 4 at $10.99 each. Then using the rest for some regular pizza or breadsticks or something as there will be kids there too and I know they won't eat the specialty pizzas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter