Dolphin, Valet Parking

Rellik01

Earning My Ears
Would anyone know if the valet parking fee paid at the Dolphin is accepted at other resorts on the same day. We are going next week and I will valet park the car if it is accepted elsewhere.p

Originally posted by Rellik01
Would anyone know if the valet parking fee paid at the Dolphin is accepted at other resorts on the same day. We are going next week and I will valet park the car if it is accepted elsewhere.p

If you pay to valet at the Dolphin you would still need to pay to valet at one of the Disney resorts. We are staying at the Dolphin in a couple of weeks and usually valet but we are not going to at the Dolphin. We are going to self-park and if we drive over to a Disney resort for dinner we will pay to valet there because some of there self-park lots are just to far away(ex. GF).

Tiffany, I agree with you, self parking is way to far in the heat. the nice things about the Disney resorts is once you pay valet parking you can use it all day at other Disney resorts. That walk is horrible in the dead of the heat, it's worth the $6.00 plus tip.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter