Dolphin Discovery in Grand Cayman

TLHB70

DIS Veteran
I thought that I recently saw a thread where a poster asked for information on two different dolphin encounter places. I have tried to search and find that thread, but the search is not pulling it up. I am interested in a dolphin encounter in Grand Cayman. I know about the one in Cozumel, and I have read threads about it. However, we have something else that we would like to do in Cozumel. Plus, the biggest reason that we want to do the dolphin encounter in Grand Cayman is because our GC port day is my DD's 11th birthday. She is so excited about doing the dolphin encounter. It is for her, and it will be for her birthday! I have found information about Dolphin Discovery online at their website. However, I thought I might have read that there is another place in Grand Cayman that does this. Is that correct? Is one better than the other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter