Does WDW Get a Record of S/D Ressies?

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
We've already reserved a week in Nov. at Dolphin. In the event that WDW sends out postcards based on your not going there for a while (this spring will be the first 'missed' spring trip in 4 years), I'm wondering if WDW knows I've reserved Dolphin and am thus 'in the bag', making it less likely they'll waste a promo card on me.
Any thoughts/experiences on this?

Bill From PA

We had ressies at Dolphin for Christmas week and got a post card last fall for $84.00 moderates. There was a PIN and they wanted the name on the card exactly to make the ressie.

Our check-in date was 12/23, two days before the expiration of the post card rate.

We also have ressie's at AKL for the first week in April. Last week we received a post card for $94.00 moderates beginning 4/21/02 through 6/22/02. Unfortunately my wife's teaching schedule dictates our vacation schedule and we're going during her spring break.

There is a code, but no PIN or anything that says it has to be used by the recipient, so I passed it along to one of my co-workers who plans on taking his grand son later in the spring.

I don't know if having ressies makes a difference. I made ressies in January for July. A few days ago I got 2 postcards. :confused: :confused:

I made reservations at the Dolphin in July for this April. Since then I have received 2 postcards. 1 for Disney and 1 for Vero Beach.

I never got a postcard from Disney until we stayed at the Swan! In fact, we got another postcard while we were staying at the Dolphin a few weeks ago! It's like they are trying to win me back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest